1 Min Read
We’re on the lookout for an experienced, enthusiastic Content Writer to expand our already well-rounded, creative and established content team, based in our Manchester office.
Our ideal candidate must have at least 2-3 years of professional experience and be fully equipped to deal with the demands of a large digital agency. They will be welcomed into a team of multiple content writers boasting journalistic connections both past and present.
You will be responsible for researching and writing original content for clients’ websites, on a wide variety of subjects. This content may be in the form of blog posts, website pages, features, articles, press releases, infographics or reviews, in addition to proofing and editing text written by others. The team works to ensure that all content services are delivered on time and to an exceptionally high standard.
Content Writer Key Responsibilities:
• Write high quality content for clients’ websites covering a variety of different subjects
• Adopt an appropriate writing style/tone for different types of client, subject matter and audience
• Research and locate subject matter on the internet and other appropriate sources
• Format and publish text on websites using content management systems
• Maintain client websites with copy updates
• Ensure a smooth delivery of content to client websites
• Prioritise own workload and work to tight deadlines
• Where necessary, edit text written by others and provide feedback
• Where necessary, liaise with clients to problem solve and implement changes to the client’s website
If you feel like you are the right person to join our growing content team, please e-mail your CV or any information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login